Faculty of Dentistry Charter Day Presentation Video Available
RCSI's Annual Charter Meeting took place virtually from Tuesday, 2 February to Saturday, 6 February 2021. For the first time, the Faculty of Dentistry was invited to participate in this prestigious RCSI flagship event. Invited speakers and topics included:
- Professor Albert Leung Dean – Covid-19: An opportunity for innovations in dental education
- Dr John Walsh – Paediatric caries management post Covid-19
- Dr Grace Kelly – Sedate or not sedate: decision making in Special Care Dentistry
- Dr John Ed O’Connell – Surgical management of the head and neck cancer patient
- Dr Edward Cotter – Prosthodontic reconstruction in the head and neck patient.
Whether you are new to the Faculty, or a long-standing Fellow, Member, Diplomate or Affiliate, you are very welcome to view the free recording of this event here. You will need to register your details to gain access to this video.
You may be interested to know that our Diploma of Primary Care Dentistry examination can now be taken online from a location of your choice from anywhere in the world. This exam places a strong emphasis on the practice of clinical dentistry, examines knowledge using a variety of assessments such as Multiple Choice Questions and Single Best Answers, and features a high overall success rate.
Our Membership of the Faculty of Dentistry examinations (MFD Part 1 and Part 2) are also available online at this time. For information, completing the Diploma of Primary Care Dentistry examination allows direct entry into the MFD Part 2 examination.
Should you have any queries the Faculty Office can be contacted below.