Preparing for the MGDS RCSI Online Examination?
The Faculty of Dentistry RCSI is pleased to announce an online series of lectures specifically for candidates preparing for the newly formatted MGDS online examination to take place in October 2023. The lectures will be based on the MGDS syllabus and relevant matters for general dental practice. The lecture programme package includes access to five lecture sessions. Each module will be delivered online on the dates as advertised within the programme below. Catch up for each session will also be made available on demand afterwards.
JUNE 29 | JULY 6 | JULY 27 | AUG 31 | SEPT 14
All sessions begin 12:00 PM (Irish Time). With catch up available on demand.
1. Introduction - Prof. Chris Lynch
2. General Dental Practice & Lifelong Learning - Dr. Sean Malone
3. Medical Emergencies - Dr. Trish O’Connor
4. Radiology in General Dental Practice - Dr. Andrew Bolas
5. Endodontics in Practice - Dr. Pat Cleary
1. Compliance Issues for General Practice - Dr. Jane Renehan
2. Paediatric Dentistry - Prof. John Walsh
3. Orthodontics - Dr. Joe Hennessy
4. Oral Pathology - Dr. Esther O’Regan
5. Periodontal Matters in Practice - Dr. P. J. Byrne
1. Live Q & A Session - Prof. Chris Lynch & Mr. Sean Sheridan
2. Clinically Relevant Modern Dental Materials for Restoration of Teeth - Prof. Chris Lynch
3. Medicolegal Considerations in General Dental Practice - Dr. Nuala Carney
4. Oral Medicine - Dr. Richael Ni Riordan
5. Oral Surgery - Dr. Kate Farrell
6. Digital Dentistry in Dentistry - Dr. Rory Boyd
Interactive sessions will be held on Juy 27 and September 14, when our Dean, Professor Chris Lynch and Mr Sean Sheridan, our International Professional Adviser and Chair of the MGDS examination, will be available on-line to all the course participants live, through a video-link, to discuss aspects of the new MGDS examinations as well as to take any of your questions. This is a very unique opportunity to raise any questions regarding the examinations.
|Event Start Date||29-06-2023 12:00 pm|
|Event End Date||14-09-2023 4:00 pm|