Through RCSI membership, we provide our Fellows, Members, Diplomates and Affiliates with exclusive access to the Faculty's online self service portal, preferential rates for educational events, access to educational resources and lots more.
Fellows, Members, Diplomates and Affiliates in good standing are eligible for the following benefits:
MFD & MGDS
|Recognition & Support Services|
|Online portal access|
|Internationally recognised postnominals|
|Verifications for employment|
|Faculty Access Card1|
|Education & Professional Development|
|Access to Online Learning Hub|
|Free entry to CPD Lecture Series (from Autumn 2020)|
|Discounted rates for hands-on courses|
|Discounted rate for Annual Scientific Meeting|
|Pre-sale access for limited attendance events|
|e-Den for Dentistry discount|
|Access to Case Discussion archive|
|Onsite access to RCSI library2|
|Regular Faculty e-Newsletters|
|Online access to RCSI Alumni Magazine|
|Eligibility to join committees3|
|Eligibility to vote in Board elections5|
|Eligibility to apply for Travel/Research Bursary|
|Lifestyle & Financial|
|Faculty rates for venue hire in RCSI6|
|Access to free wifi in RCSI Dublin7|
|Access to RCSI campus restaurant/cafe8|
|Access to RCSI Travel services and rates|
Note: All of the above benefits are subject to change or withdrawal without notice
1. Provides access to No. 26 York St., with facilities including coffee shop, onsite library and study spaces.
2. Faculty Access Card required.
3. Must be 3 years post-Fellowship, subject to nomination and election to relevant open vacancy.
4. Subject to advertised open vacancy and submission of application fulfilling additional examiner eligibility criteria.
5. Fellows in good standing in Ireland & UK only.
6. Subject to room availability.
7. Onsite visitors only.
8. Faculty Access Card required.