A one day hands-on course in Endodontics will be held in the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, Dublin on Saturday, December 7th 2019. The course will be held in RCSI’s new state-of-the-art academic and education building, located at No. 26 York Street, Dublin 2.
This course will be presented by Drs. Pat Cleary, Johanna Glennon and Paul McCabe, assisted by Miriam Cleary RDN.
After attending this course, delegates should:
- Know the crucial steps in obtaining an endodontic diagnosis
- Be in a position to identify case difficulties
- Understand the requirements for access cavity preparation
- Have knowledge of the role of various irrigants and their use in disinfection of the root canal
- Be aware of the requirements for post-treatment restoration
- Obtain practical experience on tooth models utilising the dental operating microscope of:
1.Root canal negotiation, 2.Glide path preparation, 3.Shaping of the root canal, 4.Obturation of the canal
€600 (early bird rate until November 1st), €650 thereafter
€700 (early bird rate until November 1st), €750 thereafter