For FFD exam eligibility queries, we would advise you to do the following:
- Email your current CV
- You will also need to send the Faculty a note from your Consultant confirming your clinical competence.
N.B. Prior approval must be received from the Faculty office before sitting an FFD examination. If you are considered eligible to sit an FFD examination, you must log on to the Postgraduate Examinations System to formally apply for the examination. However, you cannot formally apply online for an FFD examination without prior approval from the Faculty office. Prior to formally applying for the FFD examination, please ensure that you carefully read the exam regulations and rules of conduct that can be found via our web links below.
Due to the large number of candidates applying to take these examinations, it is essential that the following points are read and adhered to:
- If the Faculty considers that you are eligible to sit an FFD examination, you must log on to the Postgraduate Examinations system to formally apply for your chosen examination.
- The full fee must then be paid online by credit card.
- You will be asked to scan and upload a passport photograph.
- You will be asked to scan your official letter of prior approval from the Faculty office.
- This formal online application must be received by the SARA Department (Student Academic and Regulatory Affairs) on or before the closing date of the examination.
- Once your online application has been processed you will receive official confirmation, along with your examination number.
- The SARA Department will be in contact with you prior to the examination regarding further details of venues, timetables, etc.